Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chasing My Days Away



































I'll give you one little reason why I haven't gotten to blogging lately. That's right - chasing the cutest little boy you've ever seen. His increasing mobility (though not quite brave enough to walk alone) combined with his love for my iPhone (therefore it stays tucked away all day) and lack of long naps lately = busy mama. We also hosted Aunt Sarah for a week as she was on her way to NY to sight see and friends see.

We've had a great couple of weeks, so I plan on sharing highlights next post. Other than some pictures of A, I thought I'd share a verse of a hymn we sang at church this weekend that I can't get outta my head.

From "Here Is Love" by William Rees:

On the mount of crucifixion,
Fountains opened deep and wide;
Through the floodgates of God's mercy
Flowed a vast and gracious tide.
Grace and love, like mighty rivers,
Poured incessant from above,
Heaven's peace and perfect justice
Kissed a guilty world in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment