Sunday, April 13, 2014

Evangelism Stories

Recently (and by recently, I mean, last week), a biennial conference called Together For the Gospel (T4G) was held in Louisville, KY. There are so many good resources on the website but one that I wanted to especially point out is the Evangelism Stories section. Many, if not all, of the people featured are members of my local church in Washington, D.C., so to me these are especially amazing stories. Praise God for the countless creative ways He providentially brings His sons & daughters to Himself through people like you & me sharing the gospel of Christ.

Link here:
http://t4g.org/t4g-year/2014/?sessions=evangelism-stories

1 comment:

  1. So encouraged by these stories! I was chopping carrots and was nearly brought to tears imagining some of our currently unbelieving friends sharing stories of how they came to Christ. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete