Thursday, September 19, 2013

Recipe for Pork Carnitas

I'm trying this recipe for Pork Carnitas (crock pot recipe) and Tomatillo Salsa for dinner tonight, from 100 Days of Real Food (see link and recipes attached) The salsa tastes great (I had some quality control sampling this morning after made it), and the best part was that it was significantly easier than other tomatillo salsas I have made. I wanted to make the corn tortillas as well, but the recipe (also 100 Days) strongly recommends use of a tortilla press, which I don't have. There are some good looking tortilla presses on Amazon for around $20, so maybe I'll update after Christmas with a homemade corn tortilla post.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/08/01/recipe-pork-carnitas-tacos-with-tomatillo-salsa/









Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment