Thursday, March 7, 2013

We're Still Alive!

We've been keeping busy over here, and I guess that is why I haven't updated the blog in awhile. I'm making more and more friends at church and getting connected in Bible studies, so we have been out of the house more than before, for the past month or so.  Also Bram went from two naps to one, so the computer stays tucked away all morning, and then when he goes down I'm usually found in the kitchen working on dinner prep! (I must mention we tried an awesome new dinner recipe, Taco Potatoes) All that being said, here's a few pictures of what we've been up to:

 Bram's favorite thing to do is read books and have books read to him.


 I snapped this pic on our back porch. I think he's practicing a pose for senior pictures! Only 17 years to go...


 I hit a good sale on Dr. Seuss books so here's Abram and Jon enjoying one of the newbies together.


When we're outside, I put Abram to work. Here he is with the rake.

I've also been baking. Remember when I shared the Butterhorns recipe? They are so yummy! Great reheated when frozen, too.



Here's a little video of Abram practicing his phonics. Just kidding. But he does have the M sound down!

No comments:

Post a Comment