Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family Visit

 Whew! Tuesday was busy. Yesterday I spent the first part of the day hastily cleaning last-minute things in the house, spent an hour at the polls voting with my husband and son, ran by the grocery store, and hosted my sister, brother-in-law, and niece for the night while watching election updates. Here's a few pictures we snapped this morning before Julie, Patrick, and Ellie headed back to North Carolina to spend time with Patrick's family.


My niece is such a cuddly baby! She has the cutest little rolls 
that my A never had. He's always been such a string bean.
I loved holding this squishy baby!



I can't wait to watch these two cousins grow up together!



She's such a sweet, little girl. I'm looking forward to seeing both Ellie
and my nephew Daniel (my other sister's son) this Christmas in Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment