Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Walking, Swag Bucks Update and Fall Fun


Bram is finally walking! Watch the above video for proof. 
He also says "Hi!" in this video. His 3rd word behind Mama and Dada.


Swag Bucks Update:


 Wow! I promised an update on this new venture, and here it is. I have been using Swag Bucks to do internet searches (instead of Google) for a little over a week and I already won $5 in Amazon giftcards! I am also almost half way to winning another $5 Amazon giftcard. If you are interested in trying it out, sign up using this link. It can be as easy as just changing your homepage and adding the toolbar. You could start winning, too, without changing anything about your online habits. I also learned during the past week that if you already do shopping at Target.com, Walmart.com, the online Apple store, Kohls.com, or even Drugstore.com, you earn lots and lots of Swag Bucks just by doing your usual shopping. How cool is that? My sis earned over $5 in Amazon giftcards when she made a normal Target purchase online. How awesome! I'll keep you guys updated as I get farther into this. Join me if you want, and let me know how it's going for you! I've already learned lots of tips on how to earn if you are interested.

Fall Fun:
We are enjoying trees turning around here. Bram enjoys studying the fallen leaves and when we are outside he loves watching the wind blow leaves around our cul-de-sac. It's pretty cute. 

Here are some pics of my cutie taken this past week:








No comments:

Post a Comment