Thursday, October 4, 2012

Do Swagbucks With Me!

Hi friends,

I'm taking the plunge. A few minutes ago I downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar and search engine for our home computer. Why would I use this search engine over Google, you may ask? To put it simply, by using this company's search engine and toolbar I can earn points, called "swagbucks" that over time accumulate and are able to redeem very useful things, like Amazon giftcards and Starbucks giftcards. Now, money has been tight in our household nearly our whole marriage. God is a gracious and faithful God, and my husband and I have seen His grace in always providing us these last 3 years with what we need. And we even have been able to afford good, wholesome food. And we have seen the generosity of so many who have helped us out this time or that time. God is good and generous, no complaining here, only praise! But I was just thinking earlier this week, "If I had some extra money this month, I'd buy this gift for so-and-so, or  this for so-and-so". With Christmas approaching, I decided to try out Swagbucks in the hopes I will be able to have a little more freedom for gift giving.

Why am I telling you all this? If you sign up for Swagbucks through my link, we will both earn points, or "swagbucks". What I'm getting at is - if you don't care what search engine you use, then join me in joining Swagbucks and it will help us both earn Amazon giftcards and other such practical things!

Have I convinced you yet? Sign up here! I will update on the blog if this turns out to work well. I'm thinking that the Lord may be answering my prayers for wanting to give more gifts by bringing Swagbucks back into my mind today.

In all it took me about 5 minutes to get both the Swagbucks toolbar and search engine set as my new defaults on my computer.

Thank you, dear readers, for considering my plea for your participation in my new endeavor!

Don't forget to sign up for Swagbucks here if you want to try it out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment